$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders*
*Flat rate is not available for: Maine, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico,
Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming and Arizona
*Anvils, Forges, Barstock and Anvil Stands do not qualify for flate rate shipping.
Vettec Adhesive Foam Boards
HOW TO USE:
- Rivet mesh material or Pour in Pads to the hoof side of a horseshoe and shoe the horse.
- Peel off plastic film from the foam board and apply it over the shoe.( it has adhesive on it)
- Let the horse stand on the foam board assemble for 5 seconds to get a really tight adhesion
- Using your Vettec gun fill in the area between the hoof an shoe with urethane cushioning material.
- In a minute or two the urethane material will be set and you can peel off the foam board. Steve waits a little longer just to be sure.
- The urethane material is evenly distributed over surface of the shoe sealing out dirt, debris and water.
- Provides the ultimate cushioning for the horse. No material ends up as a"high" point to create sole pressure.
We Also Recommend