$10 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders*
*Flat rate is not available for: Maine, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico,
Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming and Arizona
*Anvils, Forges, Barstock and Anvil Stands do not qualify for flate rate shipping.
SX8 (Fronts or Hinds)
The Kerckhaert SX-8 is a general purpose 5/16” thick shoe sold in front and hind patterns. This shoe is easily modified to fit a variety of horses and disciplines.
- Sole relief on fronts
- Graduated widths of steel for horse size
- Front and Hind shapes for easier fitting
- Turned shoe using high grade steel
- V-Crease offers more nail options – 5 Slim, City and Combo
- Front and Hind patterns save time at anvil and are easily modified
- High grade steel provides better wear
- V-Crease provides secure nail fit and more nail size options
We Also Recommend