Ok guys and gals. You will have to be alert to order these correctly. The width and thickness of the steel varies with size and fronts and hinds. I added more info in the second drop down so you can get it right. What wonderfully patient people you are!
DF Quarter Clipped
The front shape DF shoes with quarter clips are the fastest growing style in the A class Jumper circuit. The variety of steel sizes, combined with the excellent clip style and punching, has helped lead Kerckhaert to the top in this segment of the market. Now available in 8mm and 10mm thickness. Shoes are symmetrical. Punched for E-head.
- Variety of stock sizes
- Shoes are symmetrical
- Punched for E-head nails
- Radius Clips
- Variety of steel sizes to choose from
- High quality steel provides better wear
- Shoes are clipped - saving time at the anvil
- Good shape makes fitting easy
- V-Crease provides more secure nail fit to hold shoes better