Look at this new shoe. It's thicker so you get more resets and you don't need a bigger sized nail. Awesome! Use those handy CH5's, or the combo's and your good to go!
This shoe is also excellent for gaited horses needing a few extra ounces of steel.
- Punched for 5 City, 5 Combo Slim and 6 Combo Slim nails
- Front pattern is normal SX shape
- Hind pattern similar to DF Select shape
- Full, balanced toe
- Approximately 9.5mm (3/8") thick
- Nail holes on hind pattern allow for ease in clipping with additional spacing between nails 1 and 2
- 10 nail hole pattern
- Extra thickness and graduated widths
- Symmetrical shape
- 10 pair boxes
- Nail holes on hind pattern allow for ease in clipping
- Excellent choice for additional strength, wear, nailing and modification options
- Extended heel fit on hind pattern allows for more support by moving the widest part of the shoe forward